Board of Directors
The Board of Directors usually meets on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7pm at the community clubhouse, located at 300 Indian Way. Please note upcoming meetings below.
NOTE: We are working with the Educational Community for HOA Homeowners (ECHO) to hold our first online Board Meeting, scheduled for:
Thursday, May 28th, 6-8pm (online or via phone)
- To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone using this link: https://zoom.us/j/96558200879
Meeting ID: 965 5820 0879
You can also dial in using your phone: +1 669 900 6833
New to Zoom Meetings? Click on the link below for a video tutorial on how to Join a meeting (this also covers the steps to install the zoom software which is needed for this online meeting):
Please note the following rules adopted by the Board for the “Homeowners Forum” at the beginning of each Board Meeting when Owners are provided an opportunity to address the Board:
- Homeowners will be given a maximum of five (5) minutes to address the Board at the monthly meetings during the Homeowners Forum portion of the meeting.
- The remainder of the Board Meeting will be reserved for the Board members.
- Tenants must communicate their concerns to the Board through the Residence Lot Owner(s).
- These rules may be suspended or modified by a majority vote of the Board.
Note: If you have an issue or question you would like considered at the Board Meeting, please submit your letter or e-mail to us no later than Friday @ 5pm prior to the scheduled meeting.