The Association has two tennis courts and a swimming pool.
The Pool is generally open from April/May through October (depending on the weather). So that everyone can enjoy the pool area, the following rules should be observed at all times. Please feel free to inform anyone who violates the rules that their compliance is important for everyone’s enjoyment.
- Guests (a maximum 5) must be accompanied by a resident at all times. Unaccompanied nonresidents are not allowed in the pool area. Please question anyone who is unfamiliar to you. This is also a good way to meet your neighbors.
- Children Under Fourteen (14) years of age are not allowed in the pool area without an adult family member eighteen (18) years or older in attendance.
- No pets in the pool area.
- Please help keep the pool area clean at all times. (A) Glass or breakable containers are not allowed in the pool area. (B) Drink cans and other trash should be deposited in trash containers. (C) No food or alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- Rafts, balls or other water toys are not allowed in the pool
- No diving, jumping, running or roughhousing in the pool area.
- Street clothing may not be worn in the pool. Bathing suits only.
- Radios and portable telephones are not allowed. Personal stereos with headphones are permitted.
- Please keep noise level to a minimum! This is for your own enjoyment and relaxation as well as consideration for your neighbors.
- For your own protection and safety, please do not tamper with the pool equipment.
- Keep suntan lotions from contact with webbing of chaise lounges and chairs.
- Please be sure to lock the pool gates upon entering and leaving the area.
- Please make sure infants wear appropriate protective clothing to avoid accidents in the pool.